Thursday, May 17, 2012

Billy Bob Thornton Talks Angelina Jolie Regrets

  Billy Bob’s not the most traditional celebrity, and Billy Bob Thornton confessed he made a big boo-boo when it came to his marriage with super-hottie Angelina Jolie.

  The “Monster’s Ball” star noted that he struggled to think he was “good enough for her” and finally just “blew it.”

Angelina Jolie


  Thornton explained, "She has one way she wanted to live her life and I had another way to live mine. I was just too insecure. I felt like the Phantom of the Opera hiding in the catacombs. People actually said that I didn't deserve to be with her."

  "When you're in a relationship, any two celebrities or whatever, you know, I think that puts on a lot of pressure. When Angie and I got married, during that time, I was more famous than she was to start with and then she becomes this big thing, it's hard in these relationships.”

  "We had a great marriage and I chickened out because I didn't feel good enough. That's all that happened. It was no big deal, we never hated each other,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment