Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Angelina Jolie Brings 'In the Land of Blood and Honey' to Croatia

  Trending to her non-stop promotional duties, Angelina Jolie was spotted at the premiere of "In the Land of Blood and Honey" in Zagreb, Croatia on Friday .

Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie


  Greeted by hundreds of excited fans, the "Salt" actress looked fabulous in a rust-colored J Mendel long-sleeved dress and posed for several pictures alongside Bosnian actress Zana Marjanovic and actor Rade Serbedzija.

  Jolie, who wore a Ralph and Russo gown, and a Gucci clad Brad Pitt attended the Parisian premiere of "In the Land of Blood and Honey."

  Recently chatting with AP about the movie, Angelina told, “This film has taught me to love film again because I see what film can do and I am re-inspired because I was not feeling very inspired as an actress. I was feeling very disheartened."

No comments:

Post a Comment